Band & orchestra instrument rentals have never been easier!
Order now online or visit our store. We’re here to help with teacher-approved quality instruments, lesson books, maintenance kits, music stands and more.
WE DELIVER TO SCHOOLS IN THE FORT MYERS AREA
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL 2019: 2ND MONTH FREE!
Weekly Guitar Rental – Call (239) 561-5611
(Full Size Acoustic – Steel String or Nylon String (Classical))
Orchestra & Band Instrument Rentals
- Alto Sax
- Tenor Sax
- Snare Drum
- Bell Kit (Xylophone)
- Drum & Bell Combo Kit
Our EasyRent program is run by caring, knowledgeable independent local music dealers who provide personalized service. With NEMC EasyRent you can be assured that your student’s musical instrument is a quality brand, backed by service and warranty coverage, and ready to provide years of reliable service and enjoyment.
How does it work?
We start you with a trial period to determine your child’s interest after which you may return the instrument with no further obligation, or rent on a month-to-month basis, or purchase your instrument at a substantial discount. Our plan is rent-to-own with 100% of your rental payments applying toward purchase, however, there is no obligation to buy.
What if my child needs a different instrument?
- Band instruments may be exchanged up to the end of the first year for another instrument of equal or greater value. All rental credit transfers to the exchanged instrument. A $20 exchange fee may apply.
- Our plan offers free unlimited stringed instrument exchanges for size as your child grows. All rental payments apply to the eventual purchase of your final full-sized stringed instrument.
What if my instrument becomes damaged or needs service?
Our optional damage waiver coverage offers peace of mind by providing coverage for any necessary repairs, or loss due to fire, flood or theft during the agreement term. Most parents opt for this affordable coverage, which can be cancelled at any time. It is only available, however at the inception of the rental agreement.
How do I purchase my rental instrument?
100% of your rental payments apply to the eventual purchase of your instrument. Once you make enough payments to equal the value of the instrument, billing will stop, and you will be sent a certificate of ownership. At any time during the rental, you can save money by exercising your early purchase discount option.
What do I need to rent an instrument?
In order to take an instrument home, you will need to provide a valid driver’s license or state-issued I.D., a major credit card or debit card, your street address and phone number, and payment of your initial fee.
How do I make my monthly rental payments?
- When you complete the online EasyRent application, you authorize us to charge your ongoing monthly payments directly to your credit or debit card.
- Special arrangements can be made if you prefer to receive a monthly bill.
- You can view your payment history and manage your account, including payment preferences, at NEMC.com