Enrollment at Mr Music
- Enrollment Fee for Weekly 30-Minute Lessons: $96.00 Per Month
- Enrollment Fee for Weekly 60-Minute Lessons: $192.00 Per Month
- One Time Registration Fee: $35.00
- Family Savings: Pay no registration fee for additional family members!
- Convenient, Secure Automatic Billing
- Makeup Credits for Missed Lessons
- Opportunity to perform in recitals – there’s no charge or fee to participate!
- Guaranteed time slot each week held for as long as student remains enrolled
- Ability to schedule extra lessons at a discount rate
- VIP pricing on all purchases of instruments, books and supplies at Mr Music
- Secure Customer Portal: Log in and view billing history, update contact info and more!
It’s easy to enroll. Choose a day and time for your lessons and pay the registration fee. That’s it!
You’ll receive an email confirmation of your first lesson and our scheduling system will send you an automatic email reminder the day before each lesson. We’ll charge your credit card the same date each month starting with the date of your first lesson.
Month to Month – No Long Term Contract!
If you need to cancel a lesson, let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we’ll be happy to help you. We may be able to schedule a one-time lesson on a different day for that week or switch the time if that works for you.
If you’re going to be out for the entire week, we will add a Makeup Credit to your account that you can use at any time with any instructor. Makeup credits can be used by any enrolled student in your household. NOTE: Makeup credits are offered as a courtesy and do not have any dollar value. Makeup credits are used to schedule lesson time in addition to regularly scheduled lessons for currently enrolled and active students.
When your regular instructor is out for any reason, Mr Music will provide a substitute instructor if possible. If no substitute is available we will contact you and attempt to schedule your lesson at a different time. If this doesn’t work out, we will issue a makeup credit to your account.
No makeup credits are issued for lessons missed with less than 24 hours advance notice.
Permanent Cancellation of Lessons:
You may cancel at any time and we will stop all scheduling and billing effective the end of your current monthly billing cycle. There are no refunds for any unused days left in the current billing cycle and any makeup credits on file in your account will be deleted upon permanent cancellation.
Lessons are not offered on the following dates in 2017:
Jan. 1, April 16th, May 27th through May 29th, July 3rd through July 7th, Sept. 4th, Nov. 21st through Nov. 25th, and Dec. 19th through Dec. 31st.
No makeup credits will be issued for these days as the monthly enrollment fee is based on 48 weeks and takes into consideration these major holidays.
Want to try one lesson before you enroll? We can do that! Choose this option when you register online or give us a call at (239) 561-5611 during store hours and ask about setting up a one-time 30-minute lesson for $30.00. After the lesson is complete, you will have the option of enrolling in our monthly discount program.
We are happy to answer any additional questions you have about music lessons, instruments, repairs and other products and services. Please let us know how we can support you in your musical endeavors.